A huge thanks to Joel Grubbs with Sonic Sales and Carlos Henao and the whole DAS Audio Team for coming out to show us all their new toys. They battled some serious weather conditions to make it to Seattle and put on an awesome training day. Thankfully, the set up for the Roadshow was made quick and easy with the D.A.S. Audio equipment!
About the Aero 20A:
- Using their own pulley system to fly the Areo 20A Line Array, this one person set up takes about 30 minutes start to finish.
- The Areo 20A speakers are light weight speakers that are easily stacked, compact but full of power.
- Using the DASnet remote monitoring and control, this provides a convenient way to route audio , monitoring and control data as well as power to different zones. This is easy to set up and easy to control.
About the Event 218A Dual 18″ Subwoofers:
- 1600 w continuous class D amplifier
- Great sound with a great punch.
- In and Out Power Cons for linking
Not only does the D.A.S. Audio supply quality audio products, but they also offer fantastic customer service. They were a pleasure to have here, very friendly and knowledgeable. We look forward to having them back in the future with more products.